Leesburg Animal Park is officially reopening on Thursday, June 18th. Our team has been carefully assessing & planning the reopening of our park since Governor Northam announced the beginning of Phase One the month, and will be following the guidelines provided by our state and local governments (specifically those for outdoor entertainment and public amusement sector).
- No one with a fever or symptoms of Covid-19, or known exposure to a Covid-19 case in the last 14 days, is permitted in the park.
- There with be signage at the entrance that states this and that provides public health reminders regarding physical distancing, gatherings, options for high risk individuals, and staying home if sick.
- Masks must be worn by all guests age 10 and up inside the building and the barn, unless a medical condition prevents it.
- Social distancing of 6 feet between guests is required and will be monitored and enforced in queue lines and throughout the park.
- Pony rides and camel rides will be available during Phase Two. Guests will be required to hand sanitize before their ride and saddles will be disinfected before each session. Parents will be required to load their child onto the pony or camel to limit contact with staff.
We will not be doing wagon rides, the indoor play structure and discovery room will be closed, feeding at the contact area will be over the fence only, no one can enter the contact area.
The building and barn will have capacity limitations that we will be monitoring and enforcing
- Guests will enter through the outdoor admissions area and exit through the main building (or the parking lot gate next to the building if it’s busy).
- July 13th-17th, ages 5-10, 9 am – 1 pm
- July 20th-24th, ages 11-14, 9 am – 1 pm
- August 3rd-7th, ages 5-10, 9 am – 1 pm
- August 10th-14th, ages 11-14, 9 am – 1 pm
Organization learning resources
Day Camp - Leesburg Animal Park
We’re excited to introduce a brand new day camp camp on Monday’s starting September 21st! This is a limited program; only 8 campers will be accepted per session, so register now!
9/21: Conservation Day
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are questions about our refund/cancellation policy.
To register, complete the Registration Form at the top of the page. Once your registration is received, we will send you an email confirmation.
STEM - General
Early Elementary School
Late Elementary School