SUMMER CAMPS - DC Department of Parks and Recreation
DPR partners with the DC Free Summer Meals Program to provide free nutritious breakfasts and lunches at many of its summer camps. Parents are additionally encouraged to provide children with a healthy snack daily.
Once open for registration, DPR summer camps remain open until full capacity is reached and/or the first day of the summer camp session. Once at capacity, each summer camp offers a waitlist for prospective families who are interested in sites that have high demand.
Reduced rates are available for qualifying families and before and after care is also available at most locations.
- Session I: June 17 - 28, 2019
- Session II: July 1 - 12, 2019
- Session III: July 15 - 26, 2019
- Session IV: July 29 - August 9, 2019
- Session V: August 12 - 16 (one week only)
How to Register: