Summer Camp: Great Garden Adventure! - TUDOR PLACE - D.C.
Explore the outdoors at the 200-year-old Historic Landmark and:
- Get your hands dirty planting flowers to take home;
- Paint a colorful birdhouse;
- Create a wearable terrarium pendant or keychain;
- Solve an archaeological mystery;
and more. Summer mornings are full of wonder at Tudor Place!
TUITION: Members, $150 | Non-Members, $175
- For early registration discounts, enroll by May 1, 2019.
- Campers must be 4 to 6 years old at the start of camp.
For more information, contact Laura Brandt 202.965.0400 x108.