OPEN HOUSE - St. Albans School
A visit to St. Albans School for a tour and interview are a required part of the admissions process.
St. Albans School will host an Open House for prospective families to visit the school and learn from members of the admissions office, faculty, current parents and students, program directors, and coaches.
- Meet our teachers, students, and coaches
- Survey our academic, artistic, and athletic offerings
- Tour our campus
- Discuss the benefits of a boys school with coeducational opportunities
- Review the application process
- Learn about the financial aid process
Pre-registration is not required for the Open House, and all members of the family are welcomed.