JOY AROUND THE WORLD: Virtual Holiday Scavenger Hunts
- A virtual visit to Charles Dickens’ house in London in search of Scrooge
- A panoramic view of the actual, geographic North Pole
- A walk around the streets of Jerusalem
- A snow-topped pagoda in Japan, where Christmas is celebrated with chicken from KFC
- Festivals in such places as Budapest, Strasbourg, Krakow, and Santa Clause Village in Finland
Of course these are more than just online Christmas games: Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Boxing Day, the Winter Solstice, and even Festivus are also in the mix. But even if you’re allergic to tinsel you’ll have fun. We’ll make the list of fun websites and questions; you just have to check it twice.
This game is available to the general public on select weekends. To learn about booking a private game for your group, clock on the button below to contact us, and we’ll throw in tidings of good cheer.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.